Black Crown Hurricane
- Hurricane is a racket developed together with Marta Marrero, former number 1 and current number 10 in the WPT, thinking of the needs of an aggressive intermediate player.
- It is a round shape racket made of 3 layers of reinforced fibre glass. Its inner core is made of a high quality Super Control White EVA rubber that increases ball speed. Finally, it has a wide sweet spot that helps to ease shots anywhere on the court.
- Hurricane handle is 1 cm longer. This feature helps to grab the racket with two hands.
- Frame is a double tubular made of 80% carbon fibre that makes the racket more resistance to crack.
- It includes a racket cover and it might come in a different colour.